My craft desk is usually cluttered with projects, half done projects and supplies. I am always losing things on that desk! So to help myself out, I decided to make a cellphone holder so I always know where it is!
- Tumbling tower blocks from Dollar General
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- Acrylic paint in color of your choice
- Mod Podge
- I lined up three blocks and hot glued the sides together.
2. Next, I put another block next to the 3 I already glued together but I turned it on its side and glued it in place. This will be the front of the holder to keep your phone from sliding off.
3. Then, on the other side, I stacked 4 blocks on the end one like so and hot glued them into place
4. Now to paint!!! Pick a color of your choice and make it pretty!! I chose a beautiful shade of turquoise of course!
5. Let it dry and paint on a coat of Mod Podge for protection. That’s it!! Your cellphone holder is done!!
I hope you give this a try! I enjoy mine! You could make these for friends and family as gifts! Everyone has a cell phone and probably needs a holder!!! Thanks for reading!!!